Tuesday, August 19, 2014

STORY - BAD GUYS™: Chapter 1, Teaser

     BAD GUYS: CHAPTER 1 Teaser
DISCLAIMER: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
The wording of this disclaimer differs from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and from country to country, as does its legal effectiveness.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Society calls us gangsters , teachers calls us mentally challenged, but kids, calls us bad guys"

My name is Luke. It is a nickname, not my real name. I laid down in a place where the law calls prison. To me, it is just a place where failures meet up and nothing more. Sometimes, I wonder why am I forced into this place. We are actually not failures, not "convicts", as they called it. Its just how society sees someone. 

From young, I was told by my parents that going to school will benefit me, will help me plan out my future, the standard advice by all of society. As I grew up I realized that its not true. Being a failure to their eyes is like a success to ours. Its just that we do not know it yet...

The days where I remembered, every teacher scolded me, just because I'm different. Just because I do not want to be pushed into this pit of fire and forcing me to get out and the easiest way that any human being could think of, is not to push people in in the first place.

Education system is always being a problem towards the "failures", people that do not get it, people like me. I got scold by teachers time and time again about things that I have done wrong in my life. 
"Do your homework...do you want to be a failure in the rest or your life...why don't you have some discipline, learning without it is useless..." 
All these things, its been circulating in my head for the longest times. Its time to change everything. Today I am going to make things right. As I wondered around in my cell.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Author words: This is the first ever chapter in my story, its just a teaser. So if you want more, feel free to support me! I inspire to take these ideas and make it into a storyboard in the future and hopefully creating a video game based on it. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!



Copyright © 2014 By Nicholas Er
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher. No intention of selling, distributing or reproducing this story. 







No comments:

Post a Comment