Wednesday, August 20, 2014

STORY - BAD GUYS™: Chapter 2, The Escape

BAD GUYS: CHAPTER 2- The Escape
DISCLAIMER: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 

The wording of this disclaimer differs from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and from country to country, as done its legal effectiveness. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I paced around my cell, I realized that these society servants have no authority to capture me, and that is the point I decided, to escape this place. 

I waited for the call, "lights out!", and I began my plan. Looking out the rusty cell bars, the sergeant that is on guard duty walked away, and I swiftly moved the bunk beds and position it to the high windows. I took a peak outside and saw the prison back gate, where people get released from prison.

Surveying the area, I noticed there is a police guard in the place, "looks like I have to take him out" I thought. And I noticed that there was barbed wires on top of the gate, so I can't climb up there. The only way I can get out of prison, is when the computer scans my code and checks if my sentence was served, only after I can then leave. 

"Come on Luke, think! There must be some way to get out of here! Alright, I can't climb up, neither can I go down. Computer that unlocks the door...hmm... If only I can temper with the computer. Oh wait! Thats it!"  
How can I temper? I can't get to the computer itself, they have a password that prevents me to go anything! Including shutting down it! Shutting down it...that should open the gate! The computer is the one that sends the signal to lock the gate, so the gate will unlock if I shut down the computer. I can create a blackout...a blackout! With a blackout it should allow me to unlock the gate! And Bill should be able to help me out!

After a week, Bill, my best friend, contacted me through the glass panels with phones on opposite ends.

"Hows your time in prison?" Asked bill.
"Don't mention it."
"Hey, that operation we did 1 year ago, I was involved. I feel sorry that you have to bear the punishment for 5 of us. You are a good friend. We can surrender any time to the police."
"You guys are my best friends, before the operation we have promised that if one get caught, that one will not expose everyone."
"Thanks Luke, thanks."
"Okay, what i really want to say is that I want to get out of this place. I did my research, the only way to get me outta here is to cut of the power, could you do that?
"Bust out? I can cut the power for you, but you got to be quick, the power will come back on in 60.89 seconds to be exact, you need to beat that timing."
"Alright, 12 midnight cut the power, I shall make my escape."
"Lights out!" 11.52, perfect." I went to the high windows and using a comb from the toiletries and toothpaste, I place a handful amount of toothpaste on the bottom and rub it in. With a little muscle, I lifted the window bars up and stick the comb in the small gap. I then went and pull the whole window out, SNAP! The window came out.

I jumped and landed on the grass patch silently. I went up to the guard and do a silent take down on him. From the back I pulled him down, covering his mouth and using my other hand to severely knock him out. He became unconscious. I took his secondary weapon, the revolver and went up silently to the gate, camouflaging to the surroundings.

I looked at my clock 11.59 and in an instant, it turned into 12 midnight. In a heartbeat, the lights went out, Bill must have hacked in to the country system and overloading the electricity by messing with the current resistor. It causes a blackout. I went up the gate and push it open, it took a bit of a muscle but I managed to push the gate open.

I push it until my body can fit sideways through the opening. I immediately run as fast as my legs could carry me. And when the 60.89 seconds time was done, the power came back on and by then I was already far from the prison and in one of the houses in the estate.

I climbed up and into the house and break open the window slider with the water hose outside the front yard, went in and found out that there was no one home. I ran to the room and opened one of the closets and found some clothes that fit me perfectly. I also stole a mobile phone in the rooms and inform bill that I was out of prison. I send him my address and he came to fetch me. I then ran out of the house and into a bushy area behind the houses, I laid down there and waited for Bill.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author words: Here is chapter 2! Please help by subscribing to me and sharing my blog to other potential readers. :)

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Copyright © 2014 by Nicholas Er
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher. No intention of selling, distributing or reproducing this story. 




No comments:

Post a Comment