Wednesday, August 20, 2014

STORY - BAD GUYS™: Chapter 3, Who is he?

BAD GUYS: Chapter 3 - Who is he?

DISCLAIMER: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. 

The wording of this disclaimer differs from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and from country to country, as done its legal effectiveness. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hid behind a bush. I heard police sirens and search helicopters flying about outside, then I noticed the police checking the house I just broke in. They went in and investigate. 

"Alright, Just keep moving forward, staying near the undergrowth and walk" I told myself.  
I crawled flatly on my stomach across and at a point when the search lights shone at me, I immediately rolled inwards. Uncomfortably, I made it across quite a distance, and I heard a car driving by. Bill had arrived. 

I kneel down and open the door of our stolen getaway car that had false license plate numbers.
Bill did a U-turn and quickly escaped the search area. 


"Luke! U did it! Finally out of prison!" Bill mentioned excitedly.
"Yes, but not out of society problems."
 "Chill! There is somethings that you got to let go."
"Let go...we should not let go, they should let go, not us!"
"Remember the operation that we took 3 months to plan?"
"What about it?"
 "I believe someone tipped off the police, think about it..."

1 Year Ago...


"Alright you got the weapons?" Luke asked
Bill, Matthew, Anthony and Vincent nodded their heads. I was planning an operation with them, to steal money from one of the major banks. We have been planning for 3 months straight, drawing sketches and plots. These experiences have made me felt that I am actually belonged, not classified as a failure to society.

"Okay here is the plan again, when the clock strikes 3 in the morning, Bill will cause a frequency disruption that will prevent all calls and all internet signals to be made or received, preventing anyone to call. Vincent will cut out the power using the current resistor technique. Matthew got the password via dictionary attack. He will unlock all vaults and disable all cameras. And Anthony and I will bust through the door." Luke briefly explained.

"Alright, enough talking. Time check, 2.15 in the morning, move move move!"

All 5 of us board a empty van to store money and headed to the bank. We went ahead and load magazines for their AK-47 rifle and their 1903 Pocket Hammer pistol. They also wore bulletproof vests. All these are army grade weapons and armor, that we got from a international crime syndicate. 

2.58...2.59...3.00, we went with our plans and soon enough there was a major blackout and signal disrupt, Anthony and I head in first with our rifle and started asking everyone to kneel down and keep quiet. We went in through the first door, I then guard the door in front. Bill, Matthew Vincent and Anthony went in and up a level and sure enough another vault was found that is easily pushed open. They got in and starting filling every note in their paper bags. 

After they filled in, police with heavy armored armor and high grade guns started pointing at me, I tried to run but failed. The rest saw me and tried to save me but they wore masks so the police cannot recognize the face. But they could not and they got out by using their rifles to break the window and jumped out. 

Therefore, I was charged and sentenced. My friends went to prison and visited me, asking me over and over if they should surrender as is unfair but I promised them I would not do that. 


"See? I do not remember anyone calling or anything there, the only way is that someone knew that the robbery is going to happen and therefore you will imprisoned." Bill explained

"I do not know if anyone heard about this, but I am going to get that guy and his whole gang too if he had one." Luke growled.
"So where are we going? I heard from news in prison that our previous hideout was busted."
 "After we robbed the bank, we got a total of half a million, we have money to buy new equipment and we went to our second base, the hideout below the house that we bought"
They then headed to a house and they drive into a garage. Bill tapped his phone and a secret elevator was activated. The secret elevator in the garage brought the whole car down into a room with computers and sketches on walls, and Matthew, Anthony and Vincent stared happily at me. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author words: Okay, chapter 3 is out. Thank you for the views on our website and support given. I will be posting more chapters regularly from now on. Thank you! Please continue to share and subscribe to me. :)

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!


Copyright © 2014 by Nicholas Er 
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher. No intention of selling, distributing or reproducing this story.  





  

No comments:

Post a Comment