Friday, August 22, 2014

STORY - BAD GUYS™: Chapter 4, Tracking him down

BAD GUYS: Chapter 4 - Tracking him down
DISCLAIMER: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. 

The wording of this disclaimer differs from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and from country to country, as done its legal effectiveness. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Luke!", Vincent called. 
"You are back from hell I suppose", Matthew added.
"Hey, we felt sorry for you, you need to be sentenced for us, and without a lawyer's help, you are already being put to death sentence.", said Anthony.
"Yes, but worse then hell. A society failure meet up place. During my getaway, Bill told me something. Something that caused me to be jailed. Someone in this world whether he or she is dead or alive have to pay for causing me to go to prison." Luke snapped. 
"But why, do you both think so?", Matthew asked curiously. 
"Well, think bout it. We disrupt all internet and phone signal when the operation took place. So no one was able to call. And plus we caused a blackout to the whole area. So no one would have called. The only possibly is that the idiot must have known about this plan all along and that must have caused Luke to be jailed.", Bill explained
"Make sense, but who?", Anthony asked himself. 
"Hmm..."
I paced around our base, which was custom-build by a major crime organisation. Our base have super computers with big screen secretly controlling every security cameras in the area. Our computers are strong enough to hack in to any password using a powerful dictionary attack. 

Okay Luke think! What happen before the operation, I thought. He remembered all the planning and getting weapons from our crime buddies. 
"Wait! Don't they know what happen? Could it be them?" Luke asked himself.  
"IMPOSSIBLE! They wanted a 20% commission if the operation, which means they could not have sabotage us."  
Unless, Luke told himself, if one of the gang members over heard them talking and wanted to sabotage us, which will affect them. That may be a possibility. What is the motive of that person? Why would he do such a thing? These questions flooded my mind and the more i thought about it the more I thought could be one of them.

I went out and informed Bill what he thought. Bill was watching a competition on the television when I was about to ask him. But before I asked him that question, a sudden news report showed up.


"Warning. This man by the name of Ricky Joe nicknamed Luke have escaped from 78 Street Coscho Police prison, he is wanted by the police. If you found him, please call 911 immediately. Thank you."
"I HATE THAT NAME! STOP CALLING RICKY" I exclaimed.  
"Hey, chill... relax...relax" Bill softly said. 
"I just thought of something. What if Damien and his men informed the police what happened. That may be a possibility." I explained, still in an angry and rush tone. 
"Our crime buddies? Impossible. They wanted money too for the operation, is not possible that they could have sabotaged us." Bill said.
"What I meant is, what if one of their gang members overheard our conversation and knew everything? Whatever, I'm going there to ask Damien and his men." I said. 
"Want me to follow?" Bill asked, but I already went off without replying. 
I grabbed a revolver from the police officer that I have knocked out back in prison and grabbed a black hoodie with a mask to avoid recognition by the public and went to a getaway car and turned on the engine. Using my phone, I activated the car elevator and it went up to the garage's fake floor. Then I activated the garage door and it opened, I drove out and closing the door behind me. 

I drove off to Damien's hideout, which was at Warehouse street where all the old abandoned warehouse was located in. I turned off the headlight to avoid bring spotted by anyone. I finally reached the warehouse where Damien and his men was located in . I went up the door, one of his men pointed a pistol at me.

"Code word: 2F4608ZV, I would like to meet Damien." I said. 

He nodded his head and opened the door. The code word was to prevent intruders getting into the warehouse without any permission and if you cannot say the code word the guard will shoot you without any questions. 

I walked into the warehouse. The men opened a secret trapdoor which was cleverly built to match the wall. Both him and I walked down into a steep staircase. It then lead to a base that was 3 levels down. 

Damien base looked more like a factory, with all the metal pieces for bullets and army graded weapons was cloned there. Damien men are experts in gun making. That was the reason why his crime organisation was nicknamed "Dealers". 

"Luke! I thought you are in prison!" Damien suddenly arrived.
"Hey Damien." I replied. 
"So whats new?" Damien asked curiously asked.
"Lets talk inside." I harshly said. 
When both of us went inside, I started explaining how the operation how I was caught, what Bill thought of and what I felt.

"One of my men sabotage you? No men under me will dare to commit such a thing, and he would be dead if I found out who he was." Damien snapped. 
"True, but based on the facts, the only possibility is this. Do you find any of your men strange lately?"

"Hmm... there is this one guy named Jason which on the day of the operation he suddenly ran out. He is outside now."

We then went out to call Jason, he looked at us and immediately and unexpectedly ran out. We then knew his guilty and gave chase.

"JASON! GET BACK HERE!!!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's words: Alright! Chapter 4 is out! Hopefully you guys enjoy reading it as much as I do. Oh and thank you for 100 page views, you guys are awesome! And also I will b creating a logo or something soon for my website. And also a official logo for this story, Bad Guys. :)

Copyright © 2014 by Nicholas Er
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher. No intention of selling, distributing or reproducing this story. 



No comments:

Post a Comment